- Church Planting: Indigenous & Foreign Seeds
- Church Planting is More Than Harvesting: Plowing
- God with You: The Gospel is about Relationship
- A Call to the Church for the Unengaged & Unreached from 1645: Simon de Figueiredo & Jesuits in Tibet
- Relational Proclamation of the Word, Personally and in Church: Practical “Distractions” for Sharing Christ in the 3rd World
Categories of Posts
Praise you Father!
Praise you Lord,
Ere and after
Most of all,
Ere the Fall,
There was nothing
Works are vain!
Now of your best
Plan for us,
Hope for the rest:
July 2018 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Need a different heart or trade language?
Tag Archives: worldview
GENESIS 1:26-27 Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all … Continue reading
We must continue and obey and not doubt God’s calling, but we must also not have a false contentment in that calling by not continuing to seek God’s confirmation of that calling.
“For we are his masterpiece, having been created in Christ Jesus for good works which God previously prepared that in them we should walk.” Much more than workmanship (Romans 1:20), those who believe in faith and hope and trust in Jesus for their salvation and only hope become God’s children: this new life and identity means mere workmanship becomes masterpieces! Continue reading
—by grace you have been saved— Continue reading