- Church Planting: Indigenous & Foreign Seeds
- Church Planting is More Than Harvesting: Plowing
- God with You: The Gospel is about Relationship
- A Call to the Church for the Unengaged & Unreached from 1645: Simon de Figueiredo & Jesuits in Tibet
- Relational Proclamation of the Word, Personally and in Church: Practical “Distractions” for Sharing Christ in the 3rd World
Categories of Posts
Praise you Father!
Praise you Lord,
Ere and after
Most of all,
Ere the Fall,
There was nothing
Works are vain!
Now of your best
Plan for us,
Hope for the rest:
September 2018 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Need a different heart or trade language?
Tag Archives: saved
The issue for the church in discipling new believers is following the principle of baptism: a test of true faith as the new believer’s first step of obedient love for Christ. Discipleship is the fruit of salvation, and the way of those that are saved. Baptism is the first step of discipleship, according to the practice/method of the early church throughout Acts. Continue reading
“For we are his masterpiece, having been created in Christ Jesus for good works which God previously prepared that in them we should walk.” Much more than workmanship (Romans 1:20), those who believe in faith and hope and trust in Jesus for their salvation and only hope become God’s children: this new life and identity means mere workmanship becomes masterpieces! Continue reading