- Church Planting: Indigenous & Foreign Seeds
- Church Planting is More Than Harvesting: Plowing
- God with You: The Gospel is about Relationship
- A Call to the Church for the Unengaged & Unreached from 1645: Simon de Figueiredo & Jesuits in Tibet
- Relational Proclamation of the Word, Personally and in Church: Practical “Distractions” for Sharing Christ in the 3rd World
Categories of Posts
Praise you Father!
Praise you Lord,
Ere and after
Most of all,
Ere the Fall,
There was nothing
Works are vain!
Now of your best
Plan for us,
Hope for the rest:
October 2018 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Need a different heart or trade language?
Tag Archives: lord
Coffee, that sweet swirly muddy water of goodness, is the hot liquid of brew that steeped to a desired strength, lifts the very lids off your eyes if not also one’s own sleepy morning, like sunshine on the dew. Yes, … Continue reading
Rama-Jama Alabama! Yes we just got beat by Florida in the SEC Championship, and I am definitely dissapointed. However I may dislike the Gators, especially at this time, I am grateful to Tim Tebow for his heart, his strength, determination, … Continue reading
As I looked for a while at the amazing mountains glowing in bright white long before the hills and the valley I was in ever saw the sunrise, I wondered at the beauty of the one who created such beautiful things. Continue reading