- Church Planting: Indigenous & Foreign Seeds
- Church Planting is More Than Harvesting: Plowing
- God with You: The Gospel is about Relationship
- A Call to the Church for the Unengaged & Unreached from 1645: Simon de Figueiredo & Jesuits in Tibet
- Relational Proclamation of the Word, Personally and in Church: Practical “Distractions” for Sharing Christ in the 3rd World
Categories of Posts
Praise you Father!
Praise you Lord,
Ere and after
Most of all,
Ere the Fall,
There was nothing
Works are vain!
Now of your best
Plan for us,
Hope for the rest:
November 2017 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Need a different heart or trade language?
Tag Archives: heart
We must continue and obey and not doubt God’s calling, but we must also not have a false contentment in that calling by not continuing to seek God’s confirmation of that calling.
The issue for the church in discipling new believers is following the principle of baptism: a test of true faith as the new believer’s first step of obedient love for Christ. Discipleship is the fruit of salvation, and the way of those that are saved. Baptism is the first step of discipleship, according to the practice/method of the early church throughout Acts. Continue reading
With changed hearts, hearts filled with God’s love and Spirit, we may then become God’s workmanship. Continue reading
As personal and relative as these life questions may be, we all still have One Lord that is answering. Continue reading
Intellectual Worship, being the use of our God-given intellect to glorify God, is all about being in the Word of God and being with people so that we may be about the will of God for us, which is to obey God as a love response to him for what he has already done for us. Continue reading