- Church Planting: Indigenous & Foreign Seeds
- Church Planting is More Than Harvesting: Plowing
- God with You: The Gospel is about Relationship
- A Call to the Church for the Unengaged & Unreached from 1645: Simon de Figueiredo & Jesuits in Tibet
- Relational Proclamation of the Word, Personally and in Church: Practical “Distractions” for Sharing Christ in the 3rd World
Categories of Posts
Praise you Father!
Praise you Lord,
Ere and after
Most of all,
Ere the Fall,
There was nothing
Works are vain!
Now of your best
Plan for us,
Hope for the rest:
May 2019 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Need a different heart or trade language?
Category Archives: Creation
GENESIS 1:26-27 Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all … Continue reading
I believe the universal liking of nice things is a reflection of a deep, inherrent knowledge of a “good” and a “bad” existing in the world.
So, although people may have a motivation to have good things/nice things as defined by their peers/culture/society/family, the heart of the universal liking of niceness is a matter of the eternal God having made all men to know him, his truth, his reality, and to have a right relationship with him. Continue reading
As I looked for a while at the amazing mountains glowing in bright white long before the hills and the valley I was in ever saw the sunrise, I wondered at the beauty of the one who created such beautiful things. Continue reading