- Church Planting: Indigenous & Foreign Seeds
- Church Planting is More Than Harvesting: Plowing
- God with You: The Gospel is about Relationship
- A Call to the Church for the Unengaged & Unreached from 1645: Simon de Figueiredo & Jesuits in Tibet
- Relational Proclamation of the Word, Personally and in Church: Practical “Distractions” for Sharing Christ in the 3rd World
Categories of Posts
Praise you Father!
Praise you Lord,
Ere and after
Most of all,
Ere the Fall,
There was nothing
Works are vain!
Now of your best
Plan for us,
Hope for the rest:
April 2018 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Need a different heart or trade language?
Tag Archives: prayer
The local church body is God’s design for organizing and working out bringing about his purposes and glorifying himself. The body has many parts and there is a mutual responsibility between the parts in order to fulfill God’s purposes: together, the church enables and equips its members in order to fulfill God’s calling and guidance for the church as a whole and the church’s individual members.
With changed hearts, hearts filled with God’s love and Spirit, we may then become God’s workmanship. Continue reading
As personal and relative as these life questions may be, we all still have One Lord that is answering. Continue reading