- Church Planting: Indigenous & Foreign Seeds
- Church Planting is More Than Harvesting: Plowing
- God with You: The Gospel is about Relationship
- A Call to the Church for the Unengaged & Unreached from 1645: Simon de Figueiredo & Jesuits in Tibet
- Relational Proclamation of the Word, Personally and in Church: Practical “Distractions” for Sharing Christ in the 3rd World
Categories of Posts
Praise you Father!
Praise you Lord,
Ere and after
Most of all,
Ere the Fall,
There was nothing
Works are vain!
Now of your best
Plan for us,
Hope for the rest:
November 2019 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Need a different heart or trade language?
Tag Archives: human
Immediate Immersion: the Acts, the New Testament & the Early Church On How to be Saved: A Practical Guide (Acts 2:38-41)
The practical guidance Peter gives is simple. Repent. Accept the message, the good news of Jesus Christ. Continue reading →
Old abandoned buildings are nothing in and of themseles, but they are significant signs of the passing of time, the change of people and places, the lives and deaths of people, the arising of ideas and needs and wants of people that built the building for a purpose that time has proved to be obsolete and faded into the unknown inconsequential past that no one really remembers ith any regard or importance. Continue reading →