- Church Planting: Indigenous & Foreign Seeds
- Church Planting is More Than Harvesting: Plowing
- God with You: The Gospel is about Relationship
- A Call to the Church for the Unengaged & Unreached from 1645: Simon de Figueiredo & Jesuits in Tibet
- Relational Proclamation of the Word, Personally and in Church: Practical “Distractions” for Sharing Christ in the 3rd World
Categories of Posts
Praise you Father!
Praise you Lord,
Ere and after
Most of all,
Ere the Fall,
There was nothing
Works are vain!
Now of your best
Plan for us,
Hope for the rest:
October 2018 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Need a different heart or trade language?
Tag Archives: church planting
Indigenous, Insiders, Locals, Nationals… these terms refer to the critical resource of those people within a particular target context. Indigenous seeds are able to account for and either benefit from or are able to grow despite of their particular contexts. … Continue reading
In farming work, the farmer cannot choose their work. They go to their field and do work according to the needs of the field. If the area is merely a mess of rocks, weeds, or trash, then he foolish farmer … Continue reading
What is it about International church planting (CP) that it gets so much assistance and teaching from looking at the “apostolic” role in Acts, like Barnabas, Paul, etc.? Why do the works written about Int’l CP teach so much from … Continue reading
Much more than just making converts, we are to be making disciples, and those disciples are to form into to churches in order to best fulfill the purposes of God and best bring glory to God. Continue reading