- Church Planting: Indigenous & Foreign Seeds
- Church Planting is More Than Harvesting: Plowing
- God with You: The Gospel is about Relationship
- A Call to the Church for the Unengaged & Unreached from 1645: Simon de Figueiredo & Jesuits in Tibet
- Relational Proclamation of the Word, Personally and in Church: Practical “Distractions” for Sharing Christ in the 3rd World
Categories of Posts
Praise you Father!
Praise you Lord,
Ere and after
Most of all,
Ere the Fall,
There was nothing
Works are vain!
Now of your best
Plan for us,
Hope for the rest:
Need a different heart or trade language?
Monthly Archives: May 2013
In the perennial discussions of Calvinistic-Reformed theologies and the various other interpretations of soteriological reality, from extreme to extreme, these tertiary issues of “how” one is saved overshadow the main thing: God himself and the fact that he saves [in … Continue reading
A Call to the Church for the Unengaged & Unreached from 1645: Simon de Figueiredo & Jesuits in Tibet
After about 15 years of Christians engaging the Tibetan world, in Ladakh, Guge [a former kingdom in western Tibet], and Utsang [central Tibet]. The Portuguese mission work in India and China was coinciding with the European-Asian trade, and as new … Continue reading