- Church Planting: Indigenous & Foreign Seeds
- Church Planting is More Than Harvesting: Plowing
- God with You: The Gospel is about Relationship
- A Call to the Church for the Unengaged & Unreached from 1645: Simon de Figueiredo & Jesuits in Tibet
- Relational Proclamation of the Word, Personally and in Church: Practical “Distractions” for Sharing Christ in the 3rd World
Categories of Posts
Praise you Father!
Praise you Lord,
Ere and after
Most of all,
Ere the Fall,
There was nothing
Works are vain!
Now of your best
Plan for us,
Hope for the rest:
Need a different heart or trade language?
Monthly Archives: August 2008
God is not chaotic, but his work, Word, etc. are seen as foolishness to the world, and when mixed/interacting with the world, God’s order, plans, purposes, peace, joy, love, and grace seem chaotic or brings “chaos” to the backward world as it sets it right-side up. Continue reading